Robots to the Rescue FF2013
Make a Difference Today
95 cents of every dollar donated directly supports programs that improve children’s lives & increase Cerebral Palsy awareness.
Dr. Iona Novak (of the CP Alliance of Australia & one of our esteemed Medical Advisory Board members) recently put together a great Cerebral Palsy infographic addressing diagnosis, statistics, treatment in honor of World CP Day.Click the image above to view the full PDF.
Advanced brain imaging research by Kennedy Krieger and Johns Hopkins (funded in part by Reaching for the Stars), shows new neuroplasticity possibilities.
Please follow & like us :)
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance – Creating a new Cerebral Palsy early diagnosis approach July 1, 2014
- NEWS ALERT – Federal Support of Cerebral Palsy Research! July 1, 2014
- Maggie Frederick – What adaptive sports has meant to her June 24, 2014
- Unlocking the Brain: Are we Entering A Golden Age of Neuroscience June 21, 2014
- Dr. Karen Pape – When your child’s cerebral palsy diagnosis was given June 19, 2014
- Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day 2011 January 20, 2011
- Feature on MSNBC! February 18, 2010
- in the Press – washingtonpost.com September 22, 2010
- in the Press – thehill.com September 20, 2010
- Research News February 4, 2008