Registration is now open for the Gillette (St. Paul) Town Hall event! Click HERE for event details and registration.
Previously recorded Blazing New Trails Town Hall events NOW AVAILABLE HERE
Cerebral Palsy Television (CPTV)
Reaching for the Stars is PROUD to bring you Cerebral Palsy Television (CPTV)!
Dr. Deb Gaelber – Robots to the Rescue
Dr. Iona Novak – Stem Cells Presentation
Great Cerebral Palsy infographic addressing diagnosis, statistics and treatment. Provided by Dr. Iona Novak of the CP Alliance of Australia & one of our esteemed Medical Advisory Board members in honor of World CP day.
Advanced brain imaging research by Kennedy Krieger and Johns Hopkins (funded in part by Reaching for the Stars), shows new neuroplasticity possibilities.
Please follow & like us :)
- Cerebral Palsy Television is NOW AVAILABLE on Apple TV (4th Generation)! February 6, 2017
- Ipsen Announces FDA Approval of Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA) for injection for the treatment of Lower Limb Spasticity in children aged two and older August 4, 2016
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance – Creating a new Cerebral Palsy early diagnosis approach July 1, 2014
- NEWS ALERT – Federal Support of Cerebral Palsy Research! July 1, 2014
- Maggie Frederick – What adaptive sports has meant to her June 24, 2014
- Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day 2011 January 20, 2011
- Feature on MSNBC! February 18, 2010
- in the Press – washingtonpost.com September 22, 2010
- in the Press – thehill.com September 20, 2010
- Research News February 4, 2008