RFTS partners with the CDC to increase awareness of CP in many ways. Check out our new podcast and the new Cerebral Palsy feature on the CDC website!
“Reaching For The Stars” recently issued a press release about the recent CDC CP prevalence numbers published in the March issue of Pediatrics Magazine. Please click here to view the press release and related documents.
RFTS is in the midst of several exciting new pediatric CP research projects with leading medical professionals and scientists around the country. We are involved with the NIH, CDC, AACPDM and are actively investigating various stem cell therapies and what might hold promise for children with CP.
Please follow & like us :)
- Cerebral Palsy Television is NOW AVAILABLE on Apple TV (4th Generation)! February 6, 2017
- Ipsen Announces FDA Approval of Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA) for injection for the treatment of Lower Limb Spasticity in children aged two and older August 4, 2016
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance – Creating a new Cerebral Palsy early diagnosis approach July 1, 2014
- NEWS ALERT – Federal Support of Cerebral Palsy Research! July 1, 2014
- Maggie Frederick – What adaptive sports has meant to her June 24, 2014
- Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day 2011 January 20, 2011
- Feature on MSNBC! February 18, 2010
- in the Press – washingtonpost.com September 22, 2010
- in the Press – thehill.com September 20, 2010
- Research News February 4, 2008