The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is a health improvement program that aims to target not just high cholesterol but also oxidized cholesterol, which is more dangerous than normal LDL cholesterol. It is already known that having high levels of unhealthy LDL cholesterol in the body can increase the risk of heart attacks. But scientific research has discovered the existence of oxidized cholesterol which they claim may be the most serious cardiovascular health threat. According to the researchers, their work demonstrated that oxidized cholesterol boosts total cholesterol levels and promotes atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) more than non-oxidized cholesterol.
In that event, high levels of this dangerous cholesterol in the body posses high risk of heart attack and stroke. Therefore, it is very important for men and women to be aware of the distinction and impact of oxidized cholesterol including which foods that have the highest levels of the substance and the foods that can combat its effects. This review takes a look at the pros and cons of the Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy, which claims to provide all this information and more, in order to determine whether you should give it a try. The program has its own website.
What Is The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy?
The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is a cholesterol treatment plan designed by Scott Davis for anybody who has high cholesterol and wants to lower their cholesterol level to prevent the health risks that come with the condition. Having too much cholesterol in your blood can block your blood vessels and make you more likely to have heart problems or a stroke. You can lower your cholesterol by improving your diet and getting more exercise. Even though there are medicines available for treating high cholesterol, it is recommended to use natural treatment methods if you have the condition.
The program contains a natural step-by-step treatment plan that promises to lower your cholesterol level below 100 and clears out 93% of clogged arteries. This treatment approach is focused on dietary changes for lowering cholesterol and involves addressing oxidized cholesterol which is a type of cholesterol that dangerously builds up on artery walls and is more dangerous than normal LDL or HDL cholesterol.
The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is a four-week program that will teach you the diet strategy step by step geared towards lowering dangerous cholesterol levels and completely eliminating all plaque buildup in your arteries and prevent stroke and heart attack.
The main aim of the Scott Davis’ Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy program is to help you to:
- Lower your cholesterol to a healthy level
- Completely clean out the plaque buildup in your arteries
- Boost your physical and mental energy levels
If you are a cholesterol-conscious person then you may already know that you need to keep your total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol (known as the bad cholesterol) low enough to decrease your risk of heart disease. What many people don’t know is that oxidized cholesterol also known as oxycholesterol is different than normal LDL or HDL cholesterol and it is more dangerous.
In fact, health experts believe that oxidized cholesterol may be the most serious cardiovascular health threat of all. Not only it is the most dangerous type of cholesterol, but it also requires a special dietary strategy to lower it and keep it at a low level.
The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is specially designed to target oxidized cholesterol with the 4-week step-by-step program.
Inside the program you’ll get:
- Exactly which foods cause oxidized cholesterol and which reduce it.
- Instructions on how to add new steps weekly toward dropping your oxidized-cholesterol level and clearing out your arteries.
- Tools to monitor and manage your strategy to make sure you succeed with the program.
What Makes Oxidized Cholesterol Dangerous?
Cholesterol is actually a substance your body needs to function. But by consuming too much cholesterol from the foods that you eat, it can lead to an unhealthy buildup of the substance in your bloodstream, which can form plaque in your arteries and cause heart problems and stroke.
Notes on how high cholesterol leads to heart attacks and stroke:
- High cholesterol buildup in your bloodstream causes plaque to form in between the walls of your artery.
- When your artery gets clogged up with plaque it makes it harder for your heart to circulate blood.
- A heart attack can occur if an artery that connects to your heart is blocked.
- When plaque breaks apart it will end up in the bloodstream, and it can lead to blood clots.
- Strokes occur when a clot in the blood blocks any of the arteries that lead to the brain.
The Difference Between The Two Main Types Of Cholesterol (HDL and LDL)
High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) – referred to as good cholesterol, HDL removes the harmful bad cholesterol LDL when it is in the bloodstream. Therefore, it is good to keep HDL cholesterol at a high level in your body to reduce the risk for heart disease.
Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) – referred to as bad cholesterol, LDL contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries and increases your risk of heart disease and stroke.
Oxidation Of LDL Cholesterol
LDL cholesterol can become oxidized due to the size and structure of its molecules, making them more detrimental to your health. Oxidation of normal LDL cholesterol occurs when the cholesterol molecules become damaged by chemical interactions with free radicals in the body. Once LDL becomes oxidized, it dangerously builds up plaque on the body’s arteries.
Your immune system may mistake oxidized cholesterol for bacteria and try to fight it off, which can cause inflammation inside of the arterial wall. Inflammation in the arteries caused by oxidized LDL is very dangerous because the vessels it affects carry blood to all the body’s organs and tissues. Oxidized LDL can promote the development of atherosclerosis (heart disease), which increases your risk of having a heart attack or a stroke.
Since oxidized cholesterol is the main building block of plaque in the arteries and is different than LDL or HDL cholesterol, it’s important to pay attention to it when implementing your plan to manage cholesterol levels.
Risk Factors Associated with Oxidized Cholesterol
There are a few things with regards to diet and lifestyle choices that increase your risk of oxidized cholesterol building up in your bloodstream. The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy will give you details on the foods that cause high oxidized cholesterol in your body. Here are some of the things that can put you at risk:
- Fried foods such as fried chicken and french fries
- Foods with polyunsaturated fatty acids such as vegetable oils
- A diet high in trans fats – Partially hydrogenated oils, or trans fats, are some of the unhealthiest fats you can eat.
- Smoking cigarette
- Processed foods including margarine, fast foods, fried foods, and commercially baked goods
Other risk factors include
- Diabetes when it is not properly controlled
- Metabolic syndrome
- Exposure to toxins through pollution and preservatives
Fixing High Levels Of Oxidized Cholesterol
There are things that can be done to stop the damage from oxidized LDL.
- Eat more healthy fats such as monounsaturated fats which are anti-inflammatory.
- Control your intake of saturated fats. keep it in moderation.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Always look at nutrition labels on foods that are being sold, and avoid foods that are hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated.
- Although doctors may prescribe some medicine, it is often best to use natural methods for fighting dangerous cholesterol levels such as a healthy diet as what is available in the Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy.
Pros And Cons
- The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy focuses on remedying the very serious health issue of high cholesterol that can lead to heart disease and stroke.
- It increases your knowledge because it teaches you a lot about the causes, symptoms and treatment for high cholesterol.
- It is a natural treatment method that uses dietary strategies to target unhealthy cholesterol which greatly reduces treatment side effects.
- The program takes a holistic approach to target not just high cholesterol but also dangerous oxidized cholesterol to ensure that your risk is truly reduced.
- The program comes with step-by-step instructions to get the strategy working for you. It is also easy to understand and simple to follow.
- This is a digital product that allows you to get instant access so you do not need to wait to implement the information to start correcting this critical health issue.
You will also get bonus guides with related health information that adds value to your purchase.
- This is an information guide that would require you to follow a program to get results. It takes a bit more effort than taking medication.
- You need to be consistent to make the most of this program and it may take a little longer to get results.
If you’re hoping to lower your cholesterol to a healthy level, and you have previously tested several other cholesterol medicines or treatment plans that offered no valuable outcomes, it’s quite reasonable why you would be cynical with this solution. Nevertheless, I am hoping you may be open-minded to the idea the Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy might actually make a difference with your results.
The distinctive approach the program employs might be a little bit hyped up than it should, due to the fact it’s simply one of the means for achieving this. Nonetheless, it would work smarter for producing results than popular solutions. Scott Davis stumbled on and developed the treatment approach from his personal encounter as someone who experienced high cholesterol issues and worked for a long time to find a solution that works.